How To Order
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do You Offer A Colour Matching Service?
We offer a colour matching service using the Pantone Colour Matching System (PMS) on light coloured textiles. This service must be requested when placing an order.
What Materials Can I Have My Artwork Printed On?
We can print your artwork on T-shirts, cotton bags, tea towels, aprons, acrylic, record and CD sleeves, paper and card, cardboard boxes and mailers, paper bags, notebooks, paper pouches and stand-up bags.
If there is anything else that you would like screen printed that we haven’t listed above just send us a message and we will see what we can do.
Can I Suppply My Own Textiles And Paper?
You can supply your own materials for us to print on if you live in the Berlin area and / or you can call to our studio in person.
If you are providing your own textiles, paper, or other substrate please ensure that you include one or two extras in case of any misprints.
I Haven’t Decided Yet Which Textile To Use. Is It Possible To Have A Textile Sample Sent To Me?
We can send a sample of any of the textiles that we print on. For example, T-shirts, bags etc. Samples cost the price of the blank item plus postage & packaging.
Is It Possible To Have A Sample Of My Artwork Printed?
Because of the high setup costs for screen printing we don’t offer a sample printing service.
Do You Offer A Screen Exposure Service?
We currently don’t offer a screen exposure service.
Is There A Minimum Order?
Minimum orders are as follows :
– T-shirts with 1 or 2 colour printing : 10
– T-shirts with 3 or more colour printing : 50
– Cotton bags with 1 or 2 colour printing : 30
– Cotton bags with 3 or more colour printing : 50
– Aprons with 1 or 2 colour printing : 10
– Aprons with 3 or more colour printing : 50
– Tea towels (1 colour printing only) : 30
– CD and record covers : 50
– Paper and card : 10
– Cardboard boxes and mailers : 50
– Paper bags : 50
– Paper pouches and stand-up bags : 50
– Notebooks : 30
There is no maximum order.
How Do I Prepare My Artwork For Print?
– For maximum print sizes view specific items to be printed on.
– File formats accepted: 300dpi [PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, AI]
– If your artwork is more than one colour we can separate the colours for you, or you can supply us with a document in layers.
– When ordering album sleeves, posters, stationery and packaging we will send you a template for layout purposes.
If you’re not entirely sure as to whether your design would be suitable for screen printing or have any other questions regarding your order, just send us an email or a chat request on our website and we will talk you through it.
How Long Does A Custom Print Order Take?
– Textile printing orders currently require 3 weeks [larger orders may require more time].
– For all works on paper or packaging, please allow 3 weeks.
However, if you need your order urgenty we may be able to complete it sooner. Email or call us on: 0049 1522 7729138 to let us know what your deadline is. Express orders incur an additional charge.
Can I Call To The Studio In Person?
It is possible to visit the studio to discuss your order by appointment.
We deliver worldwide using DHL (standard) and UPS (express)
Delivery rates depend on the weight of the parcels and the speed at which you need them. Contact us for a quote.
We offer free local delivery on all orders within Berlin.
All express deliveries incur additional charges.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.