Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Many Colours Can I Have Printed?
We can print between one and four colours, contact us for a quote.
Do You Offer A Colour Matching Service?
We offer a colour matching service using the Pantone Colour Matching System (PMS) on light coloured textiles. We charge €12,00 (VAT inclusive) per colour for this service. This service must be requested when placing an order.
What Materials Can I Have My Artwork Printed On?
We can print your artwork on T-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, bags, acrylic, vinyl sleeves, paper and card.
Can I Suppply My Own Textiles And Paper?
You can supply your own materials for us to print on if you live in the Berlin area and / or you can call to our studio in person.
I Haven’t Decided Yet Which Textile To Use. Is It Possible To Have A Textile Sample Sent To Me?
We can send a sample of any of the textiles that we print on. For example, T-shirts, bags, sweatshirts etc. Samples cost the price of the blank item plus postage & packaging. Samples are screen printed with our standard sample artwork in your choice of colour.
Is It Possible To Have A Sample Of My Artwork Printed?
Samples can be printed at the following rates (VAT inclusive):
Screen set up charge per colour and per side : €30,00
– 1 colour on one side : €12,00
– 2 colours on one side : €19,00
– 1 colour on two sides : €16,00
– 2 colours on two sides : €22,00
If you place an order for more of the same design within a month of ordering your sample, we will deduct the amount you have paid for your sample print and the screen set up charge from your total order. We will then charge you for the sample at the multiples rate appropriate for your order. For example, if you order 30 more items we will charge you for 31 after deducting the amount of the original sample.
Additional samples of the same design on different materials will be charged at the full sample rate and will not be deducted from any subsequent orders.
No amounts will be deducted from any orders placed more than a month after a sample order.
Is There A Minimum Order?
Minimum order for T-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies is 10 items. Minimum bag order is 30 items. For CD and vinyl covers, the minimum order is 100 items. For work on paper, card, packaging and acrylic the minimum order is 10 items. There is no maximum order.
How Do I Prepare My Artwork For Print?
– For maximum print sizes view specific items to be printed on.
– File formats accepted: 300dpi [PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, AI]
– If your artwork is more than one colour we can separate the colours for you, or you can supply us with a document in layers.
– Click through the image gallery on each product in order to view a sample of the product in question along with ink and material colour charts.
– If the ink colour of your choice is not included on our chart, we can mix a colour to your specifications.
– When ordering album sleeves, posters, stationery and packaging we will send you a template for layout purposes.
If you’re not entirely sure as to whether your design would be suitable for screen printing or have any other questions regarding your order, just send us an email or a chat request on our website and we will talk you through it.
How Long Does A Custom Print Order Take?
– Textile printing orders of up to 300 items require typically 8-10 working days [larger orders may require more time].
– For all works on paper or packaging, please allow 3-4 weeks.
However, if you need your order urgenty we may be able to complete it sooner. Email or call us on: 0049 1522 7729138 to let us know what your deadline is. Express orders incur an additional charge.
Can I Call To The Studio In Person?
It is possible to visit the studio to discuss your order by appointment.
We deliver worldwide using DHL (standard) and UPS (express)
Delivery rates depend on the weight of the parcels and the speed at which you need them. Contact us for a quote.
We offer free local delivery on all orders within Berlin.
All express deliveries incur additional charges.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.